Woody Leonhard's no-bull news, tips and help for Windows, Office and more… Please disable your ad blocker – our (polite!) ads help keep AskWoody going!
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Office 365 vs G Suite

Home Forums AskWoody blog Office 365 vs G Suite

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anonymous 8 months ago.

• Author

woody
      Da Boss

Galen Gruman has an excellent article in InfoWorld detailing the differences between Office 365 and Google’s G Suite. It’s incredibly difficult to exp[See the full post at: Office 365 vs G Suite]

• This topic was modified 8 months ago by  MrJimPhelps. Reason: Added the hyperlink to the Infoworld article
    • #95005 Reply

MrJimPhelps
      AskWoody MVP

I’m not sure I would want to put my corporate documents in the hands of Google. Their entire business model consists of harvesting as much information as possible from the users of their products, and then packaging and selling that information.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #95265 Reply

anonymous

An alternate view and more thorough write-up that is free to view,
      http://stylefactoryproductions.com/blog/office-365-vs-google-apps#.WKfKyUTiB0w=

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Office 365 vs G Suite

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Comments are closed.